Position: Full Stack Web Application Developer
Are you a coder who wants to bring scientific data to the web in beautiful, interactive ways? Our team connects environmental data with people making sustainable environmental decisions. We work with the best open source tools and are continually improving our products as we learn and grow. You should be comfortable learning, teaching and sharing.
We’re looking for team players who are passionate about what they do. You should like to tinker, but love finishing projects even more. You will be able to provide input on how things are made.
Some of the technology that we work with:
- Mapping and visualization libraries (leaflet.js, MapboxGL.js, D3.js)
- SQL (PostgreSQL & PostGIS)
- Git / JIRA
Skills we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience
- Front-end web development
- Backend development (RESTful APIs, GraphQL)
- System management (Kubernetes / Docker / Ubuntu / Nginx)
- Interest or experience in mapping, data viz or statistics is a plus
- An eye for design and usability
- A commitment to continual improvement, and willingness to share and explore new ideas with other team members.
We offer competitive salaries and industry-leading health benefits, along with perks such as fresh coffee and tea. We have a modern office close to town with free parking, and easy access by bus or bike (we are right on Lochside Trail). You can work in the OS of your choice.
Interested applicants, please send a brief cover letter and CV to: email@example.com